Monday 4 February 2008

Deer and danger.

Yesterday after doing lots of chores I decided to go for a walk, and find the wood near Stanmore with the deer in it that I had seen when walking with Jana. Eventually I found it, and several people were around walking their dogs. I was surprised how far I had walked, as it had seemed no distance at all walking and talking with Jana.





























































When I returned home Mas said that he had a narrow escape when driving. Mas is a very careful driver, but as he was heading uphill an approaching car skidded out of control and turned around, and would have hit him if there had not been a post in the way. He returned to the wrecked car, and the lady who had been driving it was not hurt, but said that her car steering seemed to lock. There were two dogs in the car, and the one in front seemed shocked, but luckily the driver was not.

We thankfully had a quiet evening.

No comments: