Tuesday 31 March 2009

Sunday roast and coffee with Florence

Sunday,Tania and Robert called round today and we had a Sunday Roast at Stanmore for a change. We had a lot to talk about, and the lunch was delicious. As it was Robert's busy weekend they did not come home, apart from dropping us off. Later I went for a walk

Monday, I walked down to the doctor's for a routine appointment, and later walked around the shops picking up a few items. Mas and I seem to be caught up doing all manner of boring household things which need doing today.

On Tuesday afternoon I walked down towards Edgware. As I was waiting to cross the road Wynford from next door passed me, and said 'Hello Margaret' and leaned out of the car window and waved; a huge truck was following him, and the driver hailed me in the same way which made me laugh. I met Florence and a friend in Starbucks, and we had a drink and piece of cake each while chatting for a long time. Although I talk to Florence on the phone quite often, we had not met up for at least a couple of years.

No comments: