Tuesday 14 July 2009

Toby home again and last minute things

Yesterday I spent a lot of time cutting up and freezing mint and parsley, then doing some housework until Toby returned around 4.00pm. The weather was bright and cheerful, and Toby showed me a newspaper with an article about Sark; the Barclay Brothers have not managed to elbow their way into controlling local affairs there, which pleased me.


Toby and Mas managed to get in some more Battlestar Gallacticas, and I had some time to start reading Pete's Skelly book. We had an early dinner, and Toby went off in the evening for a last visit with his friends, Mas and I relaxed.


Today Mas and Toby watched more Battlestar Gallacticas, Toby feeling rather tired. Later Toby and I walked down to the Two Jays to make a list of books that Romy may not have read.

In the evening Toby went out for a meal with Gerald and Gillian, but was feeling a bit poorly, and Mas and I decided we could not be bothered to cook, so went to the Man in the Moon for dinner and when Toby returned we spent more time talking before bedtime.

No comments: