Tuesday 25 August 2009

Root canals and painful cats

Mas went off to Watford and got the root canal done without needing to remove the tooth which we were pleased about. I felt really tired all day after having such a disturbed night last night, so when Mas came home we had a relaxing day not doing very much, me reading and Mas watching TV. Later we saw another episode of Wallender.

Today Mas went off early for a blood test, and I walked to Mill Hill. Later I managed to get my mobile phone unblocked by a very helpful Carphone Warehouse sales person. We had lunch out and got shopping, and once again had a relaxed day.

During the night there was another ruckus with the cats, Salty giving loud yowls, and I chased the tabby off again. The rest of the night Salty lay at the foot of the bed watching the stairs till he fell asleep, wish I could have done the same!

No comments: