Wednesday 12 March 2008

Relaxing and talking with Toby and hospital visit


Toby arrived home late from Wales, due to bad weather and flooding on the railway lines. We had a nice evening catching up on the news and chatting while we had dinner with a nice bottle of red wine. We were all rather tired and later watched TV for a while before going off to bed.

The next day we had breakfast, and Toby went off to spend the day with Gerald, and Mas and I went to the Royal Free hospital; Mas accompanying me in case I had to have anaesthetic, but I did not. When we left the hospital we had a coffee and quick lunch in Belsize Park before returning home again. We had a nice dinner with Toby when he returned, with lots to talk about as usual.

When we got up we had a long breakfast drinking coffee, and eventually decided to go to The Man in the Moon for lunch which made a nice break. Afterwards Toby and I went for a walk, and also called into the Two Jays bookshop to look at the books. Toby left early to meet Pete in town for the evening, and Mas and I relaxed and watched TV for a while.

No comments: