Wednesday 18 February 2009

Walking to Edgwarbury Park and escape with Stef Penney

Mas did more in the garden this morning, and we walked, at an increased speed to Edgwarbury Park. The park was in good shape, and lots of work has been put into maintenance. We saw a notice asking anyone who was willing, to come and help with planting on a voluntary basis; a good way to make new friends I thought, but not for us at the moment. It was nice to see the spring bulbs beginning to grow and we left feeling cheerful.

I am feeling that I have so many things to do that I don't know where to start. I must tidy my studio which looks so untidy I can't find anything and looks like people have been sleeping rough in there for months; I need to do all kinds of cloths mending before Mas and I run out of things to wear, I should file all the bills and correspondence, answer and write letters etc...etc. Instead I finished my book The Tenderness of Wolves by Stef Penney; her first novel and I enjoyed it.

No comments: