Friday 6 February 2009

Broken tooth and hunchback

On Thursday Mas went to the dentist to have a filling; unfortunately the tooth broke so now Mas has to go back for a crown later this month. The weather is cold, but I went for a walk for an hour, and felt more cheerful afterwards. In the evening we watched TV for a while, but could not relax as Salty wanted to play as he is reluctant to go outside when it is cold and wet.

Today we had snow showers all day. I spoke to Diane, and Monika, who will come round next week. Despite feeling like going into hibernation until the end of March I did a long session on the exercise bike, joined half way through by the cat who insisted on sitting on my shoulders. Salty is no light weight now, and if we keep up this routine over the months I should end up looking like Quasimodo.

No comments: