Wednesday 23 December 2009

Walking with Margaret and Henry, and a magnetised cat.

Robert and Tania phoned, and talked about their recent holiday in Dubai. They then invited us to go down to town tomorrow and visit the Winter Wonderland with them, and some friends. I said I would go with them, but Mas wanted to stay home and work.

The snow was still on the ground, but the sun was shining, so I walked round to Margaret and John's to give them the small gifts we had for them. Margaret was looking after the dog, Henry, so we went for a short walk with him.

Mas and I watched old video tapes in the evening, including an old Bergerac, it was strange to see John Nettles looking so young, and to see the Jersey scenery.

I woke up during the night to the sound of stampeding cats. Needless to say the dark intruder had eaten all Salty's food, we can always tell because he licks the plates clean and is very neat and tidy, and I am sorry to say Salty is a very sloppy eater with poor table manners. It is now obvious that the Tabby has procured a magnet too, so can use our cat's door.

No comments: