Thursday 17 September 2009

Swimming and bathing hazards

I spoke to Diane today, and then Mas and I went swimming. It is a long time since we last went, luckily the pool was almost empty and as usual both felt refreshed afterwards.

I was going to give Margaret and John some complimentary tickets for the British Art Fair, and saw Poppy and Ben on the way and we talked for a while. John gave me some eating apples that he had picked today, and we chatted briefly. They told me that recently they were going to bed when they heard the lady across the street scream. Apparently, as she was going to bed, she walked into her bathroom only to find a strange man there; he had climbed through the window. He ran away as soon as she screamed, thank goodness.

In the evening we watched an episode of New Tricks before bed.

No comments: