Wednesday 23 September 2009

Basle news and cinema visit

We got a surprise package of CDs from Chris which I spent some time looking at, while Mas went off to meet up with Robert. It is nice how Chris and Therrie share parts of their life with us; from the computer I had a tour of their new flat in Basle, and the interesting views they have. I also saw how they are progressing with their tango dancing (which is now very impressive); they have been doing this for years. I also had a tour around Basle which is one of my favourite places!

I called Margaret who was not feeling very well, and spoke to Alex just as he was rushing off to have his yearly car MOT.

In the evening Mas and I went off to Borehamwood and saw the film Julie and Julia. I really enjoyed it, but Mas became a bit restive towards the end, not helped by the fact that his seat was a bit uncomfortable. I can't remember the last time we went to the cinema. it has been a long time.

No comments: