Sunday 7 February 2010

Catching up

Today we drove off to St. Albans; the weather was still very cold. We met Tania and Robert, and as the place was filled with youngsters, as there must have been some event going on in town today, we decided to go to another Thai restaurant for a change, which was situated in a quiet alley way. We had a lot to talk about which was fun, but I thought that the food was very bland compared to the Bua Thai.

In the evening we has a colourful salad with lots of pungent guacamole. I watched another episode of Island Parish which is currently my favourite programme.

On Sunday we kept ourselves busy catching up with things and people. I phoned and chatted to Astrid who I have not spoken to for a couple of years, but we have known each other for a long time now; she has a distinctive laugh. Toby called as well which was cheering. Poppy has been ill, but is feeling much better now. I also called Pat and we arranged to meet up next week.

No comments: