Saturday 16 February 2008

Hospital appointments and walking around Hampstead.

Yesterday I had to go to hospital for some test results. The doctors in the clinic where I had my appointment were off sick, except for one, consequently I had to wait there for two hours before being seen. Afterwards I walked around Hampstead, while I waited for a different appointment at the same hospital, and looked at the children playing in the playground of the school that my mother arrended. It was a crisp but sunny day; I took these pictures as I was walking.













I went back to the hospital to the Medical Appliances area as I was ordering some more arch supports. The man who runs this department is very nice, and very cheerful; I always leave his office laughing about something . The first time I went to see him I had almost forgotten the appointment, so I said that as well as the arch supports I needed a new head. He turned to me looking very serious and said that he couldn't supply one.......I would have to go to Head Office!


No comments: