Tuesday 15 June 2010

Storing wills, and print to be sent.

This morning I went off to High Holburn and deposited my will for safe keeping in the records office. If I was still trying to trace my family tree this would probably be a very useful place to find vital clues, but as I have live ones that I do not know, it seems a bit pointless trying to trace dead ones.

While I was out Pete called and chatted to Mas. Dominic phoned later and said he wanted one of my prints, 'Softly as in a Morning Sunrise', which was very cheering.
We watched a Midsomer Murder episode in the evening.

3 comments:

Peter Kenny said...

That's one of my favourites. Was that one of the ones you used a credit card to scrape the paint around with?

Margaret said...

Yes it was, and I can't think of a better way to use my credit card as it is so economical!

Unknown said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…



Garage Door