Friday 19 October 2007

Affordable Art Fair

Ater spending time recovering from colds Mas and I were well enough to down to town to visit the Affordable Art Fair. Before we set off I went to the doctors and had the usual flu' jab.

We stopped at our usual haunt, the Oriel, where we had snacks and a glass of white wine in the cosy downstairs bar. We then took the AAF car to the fair where we spent all afternoon looking at the art work.

I began to think that the art did not seem as good as usual until I realised that my arm was hurting a lot and I was not feeling well. Mas on the other hand thought there was some very good art this year.

When we got home I began to feel like I had the flu', and this later developed and I felt ill for about ten days, but I will draw a blanket over this.

No comments: